|born on||2 March 1964 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Treviso, Italy, 45n40, 12e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°51' 28°00 Asc. 19°10'|
Italian noted family, a contemporary member of the noted industrial dynasty. Alessandro was educated in Italy and the U.S., earning an economics degree in Boston and his masters at Harvard. In 1987, he worked two years with Goldman Sachs before entering the Benetton Group in various posts and specific projects. In 1992 he accepted an appointment as President of the Formula One team in London.
In 1999, he became engaged to the skier Debora Compagnoni. After their marriage, they had a daughter, Agnese, on 8/17/2000, Samedan, Switzerland.
- parent->child relationship with Benetton, Agnese (born 17 August 2000)
- child->parent relationship with Benetton, Luciano (born 13 May 1935)
- spouse relationship with Compagnoni, Deborah (born 4 June 1970)
- Work : New Career 1987 (Started working for Goldman Sachs)
- Work : New Job 1992 (President of Formula One racing in London)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1999 (Engaged to skier Debora Compagnoni)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 August 2000 at 12:00 noon in Samedan, Switzerland (Daughter Agnese born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.25, 5/1999
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Benetton family)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Debora Compagnoni)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Varying positions, Benetton corporation)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President)