Belmondo, Paul (1963)
|Birthname||Paul Alexandre Belmondo|
|born on||23 April 1963 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°15' 21°48 Asc. 04°13'|
French former racing driver, comedian, son of Jean-Paul (actor) and Elodie (dancer). He raced in Formula One for the March and Pacific Racing teams. He is the son of actor Jean-Paul Belmondo and grandson of sculptor Paul Belmondo. Around 1981, Paul gained publicity for becoming the lover of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco.
Through 1987 he participated in Formula 3 and Formula 3000, although he was never a top 10 championship finisher in either. In 1992 he joined the March F1 team as a pay driver, getting a ninth place at the Hungarian Grand Prix, but only qualifying 4 more times before he ran out of money and was replaced by Emanuele Naspetti. Two years later he became a member of the uncompetitive Pacific Grand Prix team, where he only qualified for two races and was usually behind team-mate Bertrand Gachot. Thereafter he concentrated on GT racing, at the wheel of a Chrysler Viper GTS-R. He started his own team, Paul Belmondo Racing which raced in the FIA GT Championship and Le Mans Endurance Series championship before folding in 2007.
Married to Luana Tenca, Italian former model, chef, and TV presenter, in 1990. They have 3 sons.
- lover relationship with Stéphanie, Princess of Monaco (born 1 February 1965)
- child->parent relationship with Belmondo, Jean-Paul (born 9 April 1933)
- sibling relationship with Belmondo, Patricia (born 3 September 1953)
- has other family relationship with Belmondo, Paul (born 8 August 1898). Notes: Grandfather / grandson
Didier Geslain archive, 'sports divers' pdf file, p. 16.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of actor Jean-Paul Belmondo)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover of Princess Stéphanie of Monaco)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Formula One)