|born on||12 January 1945 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°25' 23°31 Asc. 08°43'|
Scottish popular vocalist and member of the soul-based group "Stone the Crows." She partnered with guitarist Leslie Harvey from 1967 and they established the group in 1970.
Tragedy struck on 5/01/1972, when Harvey was electrocuted to death onstage in Swansea. Several solo albums, and a top forty single in 1978 failed to re-ignite this under-rated singer's career. Bell went on to perform the rock track for the popular TV series, "Taggart."
- business associate/partner relationship with Harvey, Les (born 13 September 1945). Notes: Band mates in "Stone the Crows"
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1967 (Singing/business relationship with Leslie Harvey)
- Social : Joined group 1970 (Formed the band Stone the Crows)
- Death of Significant person 1970 (Leslie electrocuted to death during performance)
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Top forty chart hit single)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C., British Entertainers 1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Solo singing career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Stone the Crows)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.