|Birthname||Bean, Alan LaVern|
|born on||15 March 1932 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Wheeler TX, USA, 35n27, 100w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°05' 29°10 Asc. 10°59'|
American aeronautical engineer and Navy pilot who was selected on 10/18/1963 for the astronaut program. On 11/14/1969, he launched as the lunar module pilot, landing on the Moon on 11/19/1969; he was the fourth man to walk on the Moon and was in space for 244 hours. On 7/18/1973, he commanded the second manned mission to Space lab; he set a record by being in space for 59 days.
As a boy in Fort Worth, TX, he wanted to be a test pilot. After majoring in aeronautical engineering at the University of Texas, he joined the Navy in 1955 and did indeed become a test pilot.
He retired in 1975 to become the director of the space agency's astronaut candidate office. His full retirement on 6/26/1981 gave him the time to develop his career as a painter. Divorced four years prior (with two grown children), Bean is engaged to marry a second time.
- associate relationship with Conrad, Pete (born 2 June 1930). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- associate relationship with Gordon, Richard F. (born 5 October 1929). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- compare to chart of Space: Apollo 12 (Launch) (born 14 November 1969). Notes: Crew member
- Social : Joined group 1955 (Joined Navy)
- Work : Retired 1975 (From astronaut program)
B.C. in hand from Lynne Koiner, same in Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Turned to painting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Fine art, a painter)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure