|Birthname||Nathalie Marie Andrée Baye|
|born on||6 July 1948 at 06:18 (= 06:18 AM )|
|Place||Mainneville, France, 49n2226, 1e4101|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°02' 04°58 Asc. 28°50'|
French actress who's films include "Day for Night," "The Man Who Loved Women" and "The Return of Martin Guerre."
At the age of 17 she studied ballet and dance in NYC. Returning to France, she decided to take up acting and studied drama at the Paris Conservatory. She began appearing in films immediately after her graduation in 1972 and for nearly two decades remained one of France's leading screen performers. Baye won two Cesar Awards as Best Actress for her performances in "La Vie" in 1979 and "La Balance" in 1982.
She married rock-star Johnny Hallyday and they had one daughter, Laura born 11/1983; later divorced.
- spouse relationship with Hallyday, Johnny (born 15 June 1943)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities November 1983 (Daughter Laura born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'chanteurs' pdf file, p. 229.
Patrice Petitallot quotes B.C. in Urania N.8, same from Weiss Band One
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Johnny Hallyday)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Johnny Hallyday)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women