|born on||5 March 1943 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Poggio Bustone, Italy, 42n30, 12e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°04' 01°35 Asc. 22°16'|
Italian singer and songwriter, well known and beloved. Extremely private, he retired for many years during which time he had dialysis for renal dysfunction. In 1997 he was the recipient of a kidney transplant without success; the kidney was rejected and he died on September 9, 1998, of cancer.
- Health : Medical procedure 1997 (Received kidney transplant, unsuccessful/rejected)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.22 11/1998
- Traits : Personality : Private
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney (Failure, dialysis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Kidney recipient)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.