|born on||16 January 1901 at 05:48 (= 05:48 AM )|
|Place||Banes, Cuba, 20n58, 75w43|
|Timezone||LST m82w24 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°40' 05°27 Asc. 18°22'|
Cuban military man who served as the dictator of his country from 1940-1944. Born into obscurity and poverty, he joined the Army on 14 April 1921. In a coup, Batista overthrew the Machado regime in August 1933, and, as General, seized control of the government on 10 March 1952 to become the ruler of Cuba's six million people. His regime was later overthrown by Fidel Castro on 1 January 1959.
Died in Guadalmina, Spain on 6 August 1973.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Castro, Fidel (born 13 August 1926)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Pais, Frank (born 7 December 1934)
- Work : New Career 1940 (Dictator of Cuba)
M. Smollin spec. in AA, 5/1959. Wynn, 6/1945, quotes a letter from a subscriber for 7:45 PM
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Born into poverty)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Cuban dictator)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book