|Birthname||Kathleen Doyle Bates|
|born on||28 June 1948 at 11:12 (= 11:12 AM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°52' 26°39 Asc. 25°32'|
American actress, a sympathetic star of stage and screen. The daughter of a foundry engineer and a housewife, she moved to New York to begin acting early in 1970. She worked for a year at various jobs, including a singing waitress in the Catskills, until her film debut in "Taking Off." In 1976, she made an off-Broadway debut in "Vanities." By 1983 she had received serious notice, she also had been nominated for a Tony for her performance in "Night, Mother." Her film work was minor until she was cast in the role of the psycho fan in "Misery," 1990, for which she won the Best Actress Oscar. Her films include "Fried Green Tomatoes," 1991 and "Used People," 1992.
She and her husband, actor Anthony Campisi, divorced in early 1997 after being together for 18 years and married for six; they had no kids. During the same year, she weathered the death of her mom at 91, and her beloved terrier at 16. She was working on the film "Titanic," followed by "Primary Colors," skilled in her ability to go from drama to comedy with ease. Off the set, she attended an advanced creative writing class at UCLA and redecorated her home in the Hollywood Hills.
- role played of/by Blondell, Joan (born 30 August 1906). Notes: Bates plays Blondell in 2017 TV series "Feud: Bette and Joan"
- role played of/by Stein, Gertrude (born 3 February 1874). Notes: Bates plays Stein in 2011 film "Midnight in Paris"
- Family : Change residence 1970 (Moved to New York)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1979 (Anthony Capizzi)
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (Tony nomination)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 30 November 1990 (Oscar-winning performance, Misery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Tony Campisi)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1997 (Tony Campisi)
- Death of Mother 1997 (Mom died at 91)
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Ovarian and breast cancer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Double mastectomy)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Anthony Campisi)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Beloved terrior for 16 years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater over 15 years)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actress)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globes, SAG)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Nominated for a Tony)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women