|Birthname||Michele Marie Amble|
|born on||6 April 1956 at 12:08 (= 12:08 PM )|
|Place||Waterloo, Iowa, 42n30, 92w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°55' 24°35 Asc. 01°40'|
American politican, a Congresswoman from Minnesota and Presidential hopeful in the 2012 race. She announced her candidacy for the high office on June 27, 2011 in her hometown of Waterloo, Iowa.
Bachmann, an ultra-conservative member of the Republican Party first was elected to the House of Representatives in 2006. Prior to that she had been a member of Minnesota's state congress, elected in 2000. For the five years prior she worked as a tax litigation attorney. By 2010, she became nationally identified with the relatively new Tea Party movement in an aversion to tax increases. Her social views as well as her political views are extremely conservative; she is pro-life, firmly against a women's right to choose abortion, and against the rights of gays to marry. Her equally conservative husband since 1978 runs a Christian therapy center which condemns homosexuality and purports to retrain gays into having a heterosexual orientation. Together the couple have five children and have fostered 23 others.
Bachmann suspended her campaign after a poor showing in the Iowa caucus on January 3, 2012.
- Work : Gain social status 2000 (Elected to state congress)
- Work : Begin Major Project 27 June 2011 (Announces candidacy for US President)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : End Major Project 4 January 2012 (Suspended her campaign for Presidency)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrologers and data collectors Steven Stuckey and Patrick Watson report on an article in the Des Moines Register by Jennifer Jacobs, an interview with Bachmann, in which she gives the time as 12:08 but does not stipulate AM or PM. Bachmann is reported to have said, "I was born at Allen Memorial Hospital in Waterloo, and I was born at 12:08 on April 6. My dad was actually in college at the time at what was called the state teachers’ college which is of course now UNI, and that’s where I was born.” Patrick Watson also quotes an article by Jeff Reinitz for the WCF Courier in which Reinitz says that he obtained the birth certificate verifying date and place but the record does not indicate time of birth.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Headaches, severe (Migraine sufferer)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Evangelical Christian)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Tea Party Caucus of the Republican Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (State and US Congress)