Augusta Maria, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg
|Birthname||Augusta Maria Karoline|
|born on||6 February 1764 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Den Haag, Netherlands, 52n05, 4e19|
|Timezone||LMT m4e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°26' 09°54 Asc. 08°40'|
Princess of Nassau-Weilburg, as the third child and first daughter of Karl Christian, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg and his wife Princess Carolina of Orange-Nassau.
She became a nun in Quedlinburg and Herford.
Augusta Maria Carolina died on 20 January 1802, aged 37, in Herford.
- child->parent relationship with Carolina, Princess of Orange-Nassau (born 28 February 1743)
- sibling relationship with Amalie, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 6 August 1776)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg (born 25 October 1768)
- sibling relationship with Georg Wilhelm, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg (born 18 December 1760)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm Ludwig, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg (born 12 December 1761)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelmine Luise, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 28 September 1765)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Leeuwarder courant," 11 February 1764, p. 1: "'s Gravenhage den 7 February. Gisteren namiddag ten 4 uuren is Haare Doorlugtige Hoogheid Mevrouwe de Princeffe van Naffau-Weilburg van een PRINCES in het Kraambedde bevallen." (The Hague, 7 February. Yesterday afternoon at 4 o'clock Her Highness the Princess of Nassau-Weilburg was brought to bed of a princess). Various reference books give same date. Wikipedia has 5 February, no source given.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Nun)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg)