Antoinette, Princess of Saxe-Altenburg
|Birthname||A. Charlotte Marie Josephine Karoline Frida|
|born on||17 April 1838 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Bamberg, Germany, 49n53, 10e53|
|Timezone||LMT m10e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°42' 20°42 Asc. 21°39'|
Princess of Saxe-Altenburg by birth and Duchess of Anhalt by marriage.
Antoinette was the second child of Prince Eduard of Saxe-Altenburg (1804-1852) from his first marriage with Amalie (1815-1841), daughter of Karl, Prince of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen.
She married on 22 April 1854 in Altenburg the future Friedrich I, Duke of Anhalt (1831-1904). The marriage was for dynastic reasons and Antoinette married one of the richest German princes. Antoinette and Friedrich had six children.
She died on 13 October 1908, aged 70, in Berchtesgaden.
- parent->child relationship with Alexandra, Princess of Anhalt (born 4 April 1868)
- parent->child relationship with Aribert, Prince of Anhalt (born 18 June 1864)
- parent->child relationship with Eduard, Duke of Anhalt (born 18 April 1861)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich II, Duke of Anhalt (born 19 August 1856)
- parent->child relationship with Leopold, Hereditary Prince of Anhalt (born 18 July 1855)
- spouse relationship with Friedrich I, Duke of Anhalt (born 29 April 1831). Notes: 1854-1904
- Relationship : Marriage 22 April 1854 (Friedrich (future) I, Duke of Anhalt)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Fränkischer Merkur," 18 April 1838, p. 879: "Bamberg, 17. April. I. D. die Prinzessin Eduard von Sachsen-Altenburg wurden heute Morgens 5 Uhr don einer gesunden Prinzessin glücklich entbunden" (translation: Bamberg, April 17th. Princess Eduard of Saxony-Altenburg was happily delivered of a healthy princess this morning at five o'clock).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)