Anne of Brittany
|Birthname||Duchess of Britanny|
|born on||26 January 1476 Jul.Cal. (4 Feb 1476 greg.) at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Nantes, France, 47n13, 1w33|
|Timezone||LMT m1w33 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°54' 07°36 Asc. 11°35'|
French royalty, the Queen of France and Duchess of Britanny. A woman with an extraordinary biography, see Wikipedia link. She married Charles VIII of France, and when widowed, married Louis XII of France.
She died in 1514.
- parent->child relationship with Charles Orland, Dauphin of France (born 10 October 1492 Jul.Cal. (19 Oct 1492 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Claude de France (born 13 October 1499 Jul.Cal. (22 Oct 1499 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Renée de France (born 29 October 1510 Jul.Cal. (8 Nov 1510 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Charles VIII, King of France (born 30 June 1470 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with Louis XII, King of France (born 27 June 1462 Jul.Cal. (6 July 1462 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (born 22 March 1459 Jul.Cal. (31 Mar 1459 greg.))
- Death by Disease 9 January 1514 Jul.Cal. (19 Jan 1514 greg.) in Blois (Age 37-38, did of kidney stone attack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes B.R. (January 26, 1475 OS)
Boulainvilliers quoted 5:30
Wikipedia has 26 January 1477, Harvey's source needs checking.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Charles VIII and Louis XII)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Charles VIII)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois)