Anderson, Richard (1926)
|Birthname||Richard Norman Anderson|
|born on||8 August 1926 at 14:32 (= 2:32 PM )|
|Place||Long Branch, New Jersey, 40n18, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°26' 17°35 Asc. 25°41'|
American film and television actor, tall and good-looking, and best-known for portraying "Oscar Goldman" on both The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman TV series during the 1970s, and their subsequent television movies, The Return of the Six-Million-Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1987), Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1989) and Bionic Ever After? (1994).
He was married twice, to Carol Lee Ladd (1955-1956) and to actress Norma Shearer's daughter, Katharine Thalberg (1961-1973), and had three children.
Anderson died on 31 August 2017 in Beverly Hills, California, aged 91.
- business associate/partner relationship with Majors, Lee (born 23 April 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "The Six Million Dollar Man"
- business associate/partner relationship with Wagner, Lindsay (born 22 June 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman"
- has other family relationship with Shearer, Norma (born 11 August 1902). Notes: Mother-in-law/ son-in-law, 1961-1973
Steinbrecher has memo quoting birth certificate from birthplace
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 ins/ 190.5 cm)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Six Million Dollar Man," 1974-1978; "The Bionic Woman," 1976-1978)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Narrator)