|born on||5 September 1908 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Carpaneto Piacentino, Italy, 44n55, 9e47|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' 29°02 Asc. 13°48'|
Italian scientist, a physicist who conducted research and wrote on atomic, molecular and nuclear physics. He and his wife had three children.
Amaldi died unexpectedly on 5 December 1989, aged 81.
- business associate/partner relationship with Rasetti , Franco (born 10 August 1901). Notes: Colleagues
- friend relationship with Majorana, Ettore (born 5 August 1906)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin 2/2944
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Physicist)
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Scientist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (200 scientific publications)