Alexandra, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
|born on||1 September 1878 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Coburg, Germany, 50n15, 10e58|
|Timezone||LMT m10e58 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°38' 04°34 Asc. 23°56'|
German royalty, the fourth child and third daughter of Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh (second eldest son of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of the UK) and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia. She was thus a granddaughter of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom as well as of Tsar Alexander II of Russia. On 20 April 1896 in Coburg, Germany, she married Prince Ernst, of Hohenlohe-Langenburg (1863–1950). Together, they had five children. She died in Schwäbisch Hall, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany on 16 April 1942.
- parent->child relationship with Gottfried, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg (born 24 March 1897)
- child->parent relationship with Alfred, Prince (1844) (born 6 August 1844)
- sibling relationship with Alfred, Prince (1874) (born 15 October 1874)
- sibling relationship with Beatrice, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 20 April 1884)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Queen of Romania (born 29 October 1875)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Melita, Princess of Saxe Coburg and Gotha (born 25 November 1876)
Sy Scholfield quotes official doctors' bulletin in "Court Circular," The Times, 2 September 1878, p. 9: "Coburg, Sept, 1. Her Royal and Imperial Highness the Duchess of Edinburgh was delivered of a princess this morning at 7 o'clock." Scholfield finds same data in "COURT AND OFFICIAL: ACCOUCHMENT OF THE DUCHESS OF EDINBURGH," Manchester Guardian, 2 September 1878, p. 5.
On 3 October 2014, Scholfield changed the time to 6:45 a.m. quoting The London Gazette, 5 September 1878, p. 5035: "Whitehall, September 4, 1878. On Sunday, the 1st instant, at a quarter to seven in the morning, at Coburg, Her-Royal and Imperial Highness The Duchess of Edinburgh was safely delivered of a Princess." https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/24621/page/5035
- Notable : Famous : Royal family