|Birthname||Thomas Ernest Aldredge|
|born on||28 February 1928 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Dayton (Montgomery) OH, USA, 39n45, 84w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°53' 16°22 Asc. 23°25'|
American stage, film and television actor, director and producer; he married costume designer Theoni Vachlioti in December 1953 and made his stage debut in 1957. As a character actor, he worked until his last decade in two popular television series,"The Sopranos" starring James Gandolfini and Edie Falco and "Damages" starring Glenn Close. In his long career, he played such characters as the original portrayal of the lead character, Norman Thayer, in the Broadway premiere of "On Golden Pond" (1979), many Shakespearean parts like Tybalt in "Romeo and Juliet" and Horace in "The Little Foxes."
His wife died in January 2011. Seven months later, he died of lymphoma on July 22. 2011 in Tampa, FL.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Sopranos (born 10 January 1999). Notes: Played Hugh DeAngelis, recurring 2000-2007
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 (Stage debut)
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Director, director)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Producer, producer)