|born on||13 August 1866 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Villar Perosa, Italy, 44n56, 7e15|
|Timezone||LMT m7e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°45' 29°49 Asc. 14°47'|
Italian industrialist, founder of Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino in 1899, an industrialist who created Fiat auto and began a dynasty.
He had been a cavalry lieutenant before he and a small group of investors founded Fiat (Fabbrica Italiana di Automobili Torino) in 1899. He organized his business like a regiment and forged shrewd political alliances that aided him. When Mussolini began his rise, Giovanni lined up as an early supporter, for which he was rewarded by the post of Senator for life.
He was a stern patriarch who ran roughshod over his son Edoardo who was later killed in an airplane accident 7/15/1935.
Giovanni died 12/12/45, Turin, Italy.
- parent->child relationship with Agnelli, Edoardo (born 2 January 1892)
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Clara (born 7 April 1920). Notes: Granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Gianni (born 12 March 1921). Notes: Grandson
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Susanna (born 24 April 1922). Notes: Granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Agnelli, Umberto (born 30 October 1934). Notes: Grandson
- Work : Begin Major Project 1899 (Founded Fiat)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Edoardo killed)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Created an auto empire)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Founder Of Fiat Auto Empire)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Fiat)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession