Adams, Louisa Catherine
|born on||12 August 1811 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||LMT m30e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°02' 07°01 Asc. 02°31'|
American of noted family, the only daughter of US President, John Quincy Adams and First Lady, Louisa Adams.
Louisa Catherine Adams died in her infancy in St Petersburg, Russia, on 15 September 1812.
- child->parent relationship with Adams, John Quincy (born 11 July 1767)
- sibling relationship with Adams, Charles Francis Sr. (born 18 August 1807)
- sibling relationship with Adams, George Washington (born 12 April 1801)
- sibling relationship with Adams, John II (born 4 July 1803)
Sy Scholfield quotes her mother's letter in "American Phoenix: John Quincy and Louisa Adams, the War of 1812, and the Exile that Saved American Independence" by Jane Cook (Thomas Nelson, 2013): "'Mrs. Heinche [the midwife] . . . did not return until six o'clock in the evening.' . . . Within an hour and a half after [her] return . . . 'My child, a daughter . . . was born at half past seven o-clock' [on the 12th]." Scholfield also quotes father's diary published on the Massachusetts Historical Society website: "[12 August 1811] birth of a daughter this Evening at Seven O'Clock." .
Scholfield quotes father's diary for death data: "[15 September 1812] at twenty-five minutes past one this morning expired my daughter, Louisa Catherine." .
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs