|born on||30 November 1946 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Belgrado, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°57' 24°41 Asc. 24°09'|
Serbian-born grand dame of performance art currently based in New York City. Her work explores the relationship between performer and audience, the limits of the body, and the possibilities of the mind. Active for over three decades, Abramović has been described as the "grandmother of performance art." She pioneered a new notion of identity by bringing in the participation of observers, focusing on "confronting pain, blood, and physical limits of the body."
Her parents were Youguoslavian communists believing in a new world order. She was raised by her grandparents until age six.
From 1971 to 1976, she was married to Neša Paripović. In 1976, after moving to Amsterdam, Abramović met the West German performance artist Frank Uwe Laysiepen (30 November 1943 in Solingen, Germany), who went by the single name Ulay. He was exactly born 3 years before her. They decided to form a collective being called "The Other", and spoke of themselves as parts of a "two-headed body". They dressed and behaved like twins and created a relationship of complete trust, as soul mates. In 1988, after several years of tense relations, Abramović and Ulay decided to make a spiritual journey which would end their relationship. They each walked the Great Wall of China, in a piece called The Great Wall Walk, starting from the two opposite ends and meeting in the middle.
- associate relationship with Lady Gaga (born 28 March 1986). Notes: Musical collaboration on Gaga's album "Artpop"
- friend relationship with Franco, James (born 19 April 1978)
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (Neša Paripović)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1976 (Neša Paripović)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1976 (Ulay)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1988 (Ulay)
Svi wrote: Philippe Lepoivre quotes her in Abramovic, Hatry & the New Birth « Critical Trilogy:.
Marina Abramovic: The artist is present In another part of the above mentioned movie the time 7 or more likely 19h46m30 is mentioned.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Walk Through Walls: A Memoir" by Marina Abramovic (Penguin UK, 2016): "I was born the following year--November 30, 1946. The night before I was born, my mother dreamed she gave birth to a giant snake. The next day, while she was leading a Party meeting, her water broke. She refused to interrupt the meeting until it was over: only then would she go to the hospital." Scholfield chased up Lepoivre's reference: The "Critical Trilogy: a critic's millennial journey" blog  presents a chart with 24'39 Cancer rising , no time or source given, but which equates to a birth time of 7:15pm. A post from a reader of the blog requests on the same page, "what is the source of the birthtime you are using that gives Cancer rising?." In a comment posted in reply on the same page of the blog by Lisa Paul Streitfeld (author of the book, "Kundalini's Daughter") she states, "The birth time is from Marina herself."
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Her (cold) mother did not want her to get spoiled)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Placenta didn't come out completely, mother had sepsis)
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Performance artist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Notable : Famous : First in Field ("Grandmother of performance art")