|born on||28 November 1881 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°59' 29°53 Asc. 05°11'|
Austrian writer, a novelist. In political disfavor, he was exiled to England in 1934, where he spent his time unhappily in depression. In 1940 he settled in Brazil, renting a two-bedroom villa in the hills above Rio de Janeiro. On 21 February 1942, as his wife went marketing, he methodically writing farewell letters, including one to his former wife, Friederike, and putting his affairs in order. The following day, Sunday, was the servant's day off. Sometime between noon and 4:00 PM, he and Lotte took massive doses of Veronal and lay down together on the bed, Stefan in his shirt, tie and trousers and Lotte in a flowered kimono. Their bodies, locked in a final embrace, where found the following afternoon.
- Death by Suicide 22 February 1942 at 12:00 noon in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Pill OD, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marion March quotes a biography
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife committed suicide with him)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled to England, then Brazil)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Pill OD)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels)