|Birthname||Ethan Isadore Zohn|
|born on||12 November 1973 at 21:36 (= 9:36 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge (Middlesex County), Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°34' 24°59 Asc. 05°44'|
American winner of the adventure TV show, "Survivor" for its third run. Ethan was hailed as Mr. Nice Guy, in comparison to the winner of the first show, Richard Hatch, who was called a snake.
Zohn is an assistant coach for the Men’s and Women’s soccer teams at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ. A pro soccer goalie himself, he was one of 16 contestants who traveled to Kenya, Africa in summer, 2001, to compete for 16 sweltering days. They schemed and strained but for Zohn, backstabbing and intrigue were not in his game-plan. A hard competitor, the curly-haired, low key youth walked away with $1 million on 1/10/2002.
Since then, he’s been guest on a number of talk-shows, not losing his cool and not letting the attention turn his head. He shares the same bachelor pad in New York with two pals and has the same steady girlfriend, Diana Richards, 26, an interior designer.
Soccer is still Zohn’s first love. On the field, he forgets everything else, "For two hours, it’s pure joy." He started at six, following in the cleats of two older brothers, Leonard and Lee. Their mom works in a knitting store and their dad, a business owner, died in 1988. Ethan earned a BA in biology in 1996. After graduating, he stayed with pro soccer, his sport in school.
The appeal of Survivor was hard to resist. In Kenya, he lost 26 of his 160 lbs and found that the toughest challenge of all was the plotting of the contestants to gain an edge. He likes his life as it is, but plans to throw a big party with his winnings, buy presents for all his family and perhaps fund a soccer team for underprivileged kids.
In June 2003 he hit it off at a "Playboy" party with another "Survivor" winner, Jenna Morasca. She addmitted to "chemisry" with Zohn in November 2003.
- Death of Father 1988
- Social : End a program of study 1996 (BA degree in Biology)
- Financial : Gain significant money 10 January 2002 (Won $1 million from Survivor TV show)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship June 2003 (with Jenna Morasca)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C. 2/2002
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Nice guy)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Winnings/ Lottery (Won $1 million)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Competed on Survivor TV show)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show guest)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Pro soccer coach, college)