Difference between revisions of "Zanuck, Richard D."
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 02:57, 14 July 2012
|born on||13 December 1934 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n04, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°54' 22°44 Asc. 12°27'|
American noted family, business man, producer and founder of Zanuck-Brown Company. He was the only son of movie mogul Darryl Zanuck and his actress wife Virginia Fox. He began his career as the producer of "Compulsion, " 1959 and went on from there to produce many important projects. In 1970, he had a public fight with his father and when he was thrown out of the studio, formed his own production company in 1972. He received an Oscar for Best Picture for "Sugarland Express," 4/02/1978.
Athletically inclined, he was a fanatical jogger, 5'6".
By 1978 he had three marriages and has two sons and two daughters. His father died of heart failure 12/22/1979.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Darryl Zanuck)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Athletic, jogger)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Zanuck-Brown Co. 1972)