|born on||17 January 1943 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Manzanar CA, USA, 36n44, 118w04|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||26°27' 12°57 Asc. 23°16'|
American artist and political activist, Patty Hearst's underground companion. Born in a California Internment camp during WW II, she grew up a feminist, though her art was non-political. She lived in Japan from the time she was three, 1946-56, and spoke no English when her folks returned to California.
In 1969 she became an active radical, making a trip to Cuba in 1970 and renting a garage in Berkeley in August 1971. With an investigation on 3/30/1972, the police found bombs and weapons there. Her boyfriend was arrested and she went underground; she was indicted in absentia by the Grand Jury.
On 9/18/1975, Yoshimura was captured along with Patty Hearst in San Francisco, accompanied by big media coverage. Her family and friends paid her bail and legal defense. The trial began on 11/29/1976. She was convicted on three felony counts including possession of a machine gun and explosives, and was given 1-15 years when her last appeals failed. She was paroled 8/25/1980.
She gave an exhibition of her art in San Francisco 12/12/1981.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 3 July 1979 (Imprisoned on felonies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1969 (Became radical activist)
- Social : Begin Travel 1970 (Trip to Cuba)
- Family : Change residence 1971 (Rented garage, Berkeley)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Terrorist with S.L.A.)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Media coverage, SLA, Hearst kidnapping)
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (During WW II, California internment)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper (Patyt Hearst)