|born on||18 July 1933 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Les lilas, France, 48n53, 2e25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 03°36 Asc. 22°38'|
French actor, director, producer, comic and screenwriter. He made his screen debut in 1963 in "La Femme Spectacle" directed by Claude Lelouch. His directorial debut came nine years later in 1972 with the release of "Tout le Monde Il Est Beau…"
Yanne was the author of two books, one in 1999 was a collection of essays, entitled "Pensées, répliques, textes et anecdotes." A year later he released his humorous, " "Dictionnaire des mots qu'il y a que moi que les connais." ("Dictionary of Words that Only I Know")
He had two children with his then-wife Mimi Coutelier.
Yanne died May 23, 2003 in France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 May 2003 (Age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (First film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (First book)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Second book)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin ns 3/1536
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Director, director)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Producer, producer)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction