|born on||4 April 1884|
|Place||Nagaoka, Japan, 37n27, 138e51|
|Timezone||LMT m138e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°45' or|
Japanese military man, a great Admiral with a long and distinguished career. He was the Commander of the Japanese combined fleet at the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941.
Yamamoto was killed when his plane was shot down in the South Pacific in 1943.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1941 at 12:00 midnight in Pearl Harbor, HI (Commander of Japanese fleet, Pearl Harbor attack)
- Death by Homicide 1943 (Plane shot down, age 58-59)
Penfield Collection spec 10:00 AM. (LMR: His son was a guest in our home in 1965 and showed us his picture, a man with a square face and bull neck.)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Pearl Harbor)
- Vocation : Military : Killed (Plane shot down)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Admiral, Japanese military)