|Birthname||Noah Strausser Wyle|
|born on||4 June 1971 at 08:13 (= 08:13 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°21' 22°45 Asc. 17°06'|
American actor, best known for his role as Dr. John Carter on the TV series "ER," for which Noah Wyle has received five Emmy Award nominations, as well as three Golden Globe nominations as Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. He won the 2001 TV Guide Award for Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
Raised in Hollywood, Wyle is one of six kids. While in high school, he became interested in acting and went on to a theater arts program at Northwestern U. He was on his own as soon as he graduated from high school, studying to be an actor and living "on the cheap." His first roles were on TV and it has remained his best medium, though he apprenticed in Los Angeles stage roles and has made several feature films. He starred as Steve Jobs in the cable movie "The Pirates of Silicon Valley" and as the President¹s interpreter in the 2000 live television production of "Fail Safe."
Wyle is the creative producer of his own Los Angeles theater company, the Blank Theater Company, which stages an annual young playwrights festival. He also recently acquired Second Stage Theater in Hollywood, where the company has mounted numerous successful productions.
Free time goes to the international non-profit organization "Doctors of the World." He enjoys basketball, traveling, photography and going to the movies. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, makeup artist Tracey Warbin.
On 5/16/2002, at the season finale, Wyle was the one remaining member of the original cast, with two seasons left on his contract. He and Tracy had their first child, son Owen Strausser Wyle, on 11/09/2002, Los Angeles, CA.
His second child, a daughter named Auden, was born on October 15, 2005 in Los Angeles. The couple separated after 11 years of marriage in October 2009 but entered a mediation process.
- business associate/partner relationship with Tierney, Maura (born 3 February 1965). Notes: Co-stars on "ER"
- Relationship : Marriage 1998 (To Tracy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (Appeared in "Fail Safe")
- Work : Prize 2001 (TV Guide Award for Supporting Actor in a Drama Series)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 16 May 2002 (Two more seasons with TV series 'ER')
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 15 October 2005 (Daughter named Auden)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Difficult period 2009 (Separated from wife in October 2009)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C. 2/2001; PT has b/c in hand.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of six kids)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Contributes time to Doctors of the World)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Photography)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Basketball)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Two theatrical production companies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, cable movies, TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (ER)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (TV Guide Award for Best Supporting Actor)