|born on||6 October 1933 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Dunedin, New Zealand, 45s52, 170e30|
|Timezone||ONZT h11e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°00' 05°44 Asc. 14°15'|
New Zealand writer and editor of a newspaper. His career started initially as a reporter, climbing steadily in the newspaper world until he became an editor. In his spare time he is a prolific writer.
Writer is still married to his same wife of 1956.
- Relationship : Marriage 1956 (One lengthy marriage)
Prier Wintle in Considerations 8/1996
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Newspaper editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Initially a reporter on a newspaper)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (One since 1956)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Writes in his spare time)