|born on||20 July 1938 at 11:16 (= 11:16 AM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°23' 00°59 Asc. 11°49'|
American actress, one of the few child stars who was able to make the transition from child roles to teenage and adult roles. She was born Natasha Nikolaevna Gurdin to Russian immigrant parents. One of the most universally popular actresses of her generation, she was petite, dark and attractive. Her first role was a bit part in "Happy Land" in 1943 when she was four. Her parents then moved to Los Angeles with hopes their daughter could develop an acting career. When eight years old, Natalie appeared in the Christmas classic, "Miracle on Thirtyfourth Street." Her film credits include "Rebel Without A Cause," "West Side Story" and the parody "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice."
As a child, she was not allowed to have normal childhood experiences or friends. Her mother was afraid Natalie would be kidnapped so she was never left alone. She could not visit the homes of other children or invite them into her house to play. When she became a teenager, Natalie began to defy her parents' authority. The press covered her every act of rebellion as well as each romantic infatuation.
Natalie' love life was active and complicated. She married actor Robert Wagner in 1957 when she was 19. The couple bought a house and tried to meet the demands of their respective careers. Neither handled money very well and soon the marriage was in trouble. They divorced after five years. Gossip columnists reported every spat and suspected liaison. Natalie was romantically linked with actor Warren Beatty and the two became the most written about Hollywood duo of 1962. After they split up, Natalie and Warren remained close friends.
She later was engaged to Arthur Loew and Ladislav Blatnik, a shoe manufacturer from Caracas. Natalie also dated Elvis Presley, Raymond Burr, Frank Sinatra, and Henry Jaglom. Six years after her divorce from Wagner, Natalie married the handsome Brit, Richard Gregson, an agent turned producer. They had one child, a daughter named Natasha but divorced in 1972. Natalie then married Robert Wagner for the second time. They had a daughter, Courtney, and Wagner adopted Natasha.
Natalie's career hit a peak in the early 1960s with "Splendor in the Grass" and "Love With the Proper Stranger." Her final film, "Brainstorm" in 1983, co-starring Christopher Walken, was never completed. Natalie feel overboard from her yacht and drowned while sailing off the coast of Catalina Island, 11/29/1981. "Brainstorm" was released after her death and she was given a star on the Hollywood "Walk of Fame."
- lover relationship with Presley, Elvis (born 8 January 1935)
- child relationship with Gregson Wagner, Natasha (born 29 September 1970)
- child relationship with Wagner, Courtney (born 9 March 1974)
- spouse relationship with Wagner, Robert (born 10 February 1930)
B.C. in hand, Xerox copy printed from K. Vanacheck in AA 1/1985. (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark brown)
- Traits : Body : Size (Petite)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Drowned)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three, twice to same man)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women