|born on||6 March 1944 at 10:11 (= 10:11 AM )|
|Place||Greenville MS, USA, 33n24, 91w04|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°56' 09°18 Asc. 14°23'|
American singer, the Primettes and Supremes with Diana Ross. Mary Wilson was raised in a low-income housing project in Detroit. She met Diana Ross and Florence Ballard, billing themselves as the Primettes. They performed at local gigs for $15 a week. At 17, she signed with Motown records. Barry Gordy created their style and molded their success. In the sixties, Wilson joined the Supremes, with their record sales second only to the Beatles. They had their first big hit "Where Did Love Go?" in 1964, making a quarter of a million a year. Ross left the Supremes in 1969, the group then disbanded in 1977. Wilson was married to Supremes road manager Pedro Ferrer for nine years, then divorced in 1983. She had three children by 1986. In 1994, Wilson fell asleep while driving, car overturned killing her fourteen year old son, Rafael. Wilson wrote her autobiography in 1986.
- Death of Child 29 January 1994 at 07:30 AM in Barstow, CA (Son killed in car crash)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (First hit "Where Did Love Go?")
- Social : Left group 1977 (Supremes disbanded)
LMR quotes her 1971, client, B.C. When her biography, "Dreamgirl," came out, it read "born just after midnight." LMR called her secretary, Hazel, in 1991 who said that Mary gave me the correct time.
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Primettes, The Supremes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Low income housing project)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son killed in car crash)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car, punctured lung and fractured ribs)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession