Wilson, Charles T.R.
|Birthname||Wilson, Charles Thomson Rees|
|born on||14 February 1869 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Glencourse, Scotland, 55n50, 3w11|
|Timezone||LMT m3w11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°34' 23°35 Asc. 17°02'|
Scottish scientist, a physicist winner of the Nobel Prize for physics in 1927. He was a researcher on condensation nuclei, ions, atmospheric electricity and the theory of thunderstorms.
Died 11/15/1959, Carlops, Scotland.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 November 1959 at 12:00 midnight in Carlops, Scotland (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1927 (Nobel Prize in physics)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Research on nuclei, ions, atomospheric electricity)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: high IQ)