|born on||28 November 1965 at 22:17 (= 10:17 PM )|
|Place||Bishop CA, USA, 37n21, 118w23|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 15°29 Asc. 22°26'|
American baseball player, a third baseman for the Arizona Diamondbacks. He was originally signed by the San Francisco Giants on 6/02/1986 after being selected in the first round of the free-agent draft.
Williams spent the first 11 years of his career with the Giants. Over the course of his time with the San Francisco organization, he was injured three times. All three injuries led to rehabilitation assignments with minor league teams.
Williams was traded to the Cleveland Indians on 11/13/1996 where he spent only one year. On 12/01/1997, he was traded to the Arizona Diamondbacks, a brand new expansion team at the time. In the two years that he played for the Diamondbacks, Williams was instrumental in leading the young team to the division series in both seasons. He was also instrumental in leading both the San Francisco Giants and the Cleveland Indians to World Series play in 1989 and 1997, respectively.
An excellent player who demonstrates superior talent, Williams has been the recipient of many honors and has set many records. In 1991, 1993, and 1994 he won the National League Golden Glove Award at third base. In 1997 he won the Golden Glove Award once again at third base, the only difference this time is that he was playing in the American League vs. the National League. Some of Williams' records include a 24-game hitting streak during the 1997 season and his National League record for most double plays by a third baseman during the 1990, 1992, and 1993 seasons. As is to be expected, he was named to the All Star Game in 1990, 1994, and 1995.
In his spare time, Williams enjoys doing cameos and playing extras on many hit TV sitcoms.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1 December 1997 (Traded to Arizona Diamondbacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1989 (World Series)
- Work : Prize 1997 (World Series)
- Work : Prize 1991 (N.L. Golden Glove Award)
- Work : Prize 1993 (N.L. Golden Glove Award)
- Work : Prize 1997 (A.L. Golden Glove Award)
- Work : Prize 1994 (N.L. Golden Glove Award)
- Work : Prize 1990 (All Star Game)
- Work : Prize 1994 (All Star Game)
- Work : Prize 1995 (All Star Game)
Courtney Conrad quotes BC
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro third baseman)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Glove X4, All Star Game X3, records, etc.)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Several)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro baseball)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Cameos/extra on sitcoms)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol