|born on||22 February 1926 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°14' 08°01 Asc. 03°09'|
British actor and comedian who is most noted for having appeared in nearly all of the "Carry On" comedy films. He was typically seen in effeminate comedy roles such as "Make Mine Mink,"1950, "Trent's Last Case," 1953 and "The Hound Of The Baskervilles," 1978.
A former lithographic draftsman, he was on the stage since the early '50s, adept as a "small boy" character, nostril-flaring outrage or a variety of outrageous voices. In spite of his popularity, he felt that he was unfulfilled, continually moaning, bitter and hypersensitive. He kept a set of infamous bitchie, private diaries that were published posthumously in 1993 that revealed a lonely figure, afraid to form intimate relationships. A remarkable raconteur, Williams concealed his contempt for people and hated familiarity. He had a love-hate relationship with his mother, with whom he lived until his death of a heart attack on 4/15/1988.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Fielding, Fenella (born 17 November 1927)
- Death by Heart Attack 15 April 1988 (Age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1950 (Stage performance)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (Autobiography released)
David Fisher quotes his autobiography, "Just Williams," J.M. Dent & Sons, 1985, p.2.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Carry On films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater, character roles)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Lithographic draftsman)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Bitchie, complaining, victim stance)
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert (Hated familiarity, unable to get close)
- Family : Childhood : Family close (Lived with mom; co-dependent)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Home : Left home late more than 30 (Lived lifetime with mom)
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist (Critical, unhappy)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)