Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand|
|born on||27 April 1967 at 19:57 (= 7:57 PM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 21°54 Asc. 07°54'|
Dutch royalty, the first born son of Queen Beatrix and Prince-consort Claus von Amsberg. He trained as a reserve captain in the Royal Dutch Air Force and, in June 1996, became a co-pilot on KLM's Cityhopper European service. He is taking no pay for the job as he simply seeks to get in the flying hours necessary to keep up his license. His girlfriend at the time, Emily Bremers, also worked for the airline.
When he met Argentine-born Maxima Zorreguieta at a ball in 1999, he fell in love and they announced their engagement in March 2001. She has the requisite aristocratic background but her father's politics represented a problem. Jorge Zorreguieta, 73, served as his county's minister of agriculture from 1979-81 under a military junta linked to the death of tens of thousands of military opponents. He claims to know nothing of the atrocities but he is nonetheless keeping a low profile during the royal wedding. Willem's mother, Queen Beatrix, 63, welcomes her new daughter-in-law. The storybook festival of a royal wedding was carried off in Amsterdam on 2/02/2002, 10:26 AM MET.
- child->parent relationship with Amsberg, Prince Claus von (born 6 September 1926)
- child->parent relationship with Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands (born 31 January 1938)
- spouse relationship with Zorreguieta, Maxima (born 17 May 1971)
- sibling relationship with Constantijn Christof, Prince (born 11 October 1969)
- sibling relationship with Johan Friso, Prince (born 25 September 1968)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship March 2001 (Engaged to Maxima)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes Official Palace Announcement
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Reserve Captain In Air Force)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (KLM Airlines)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)