|born on||18 November 1960 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Chiswick London, England, 51n30, 0w16|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°30' 24°22 Asc. 24°48'|
British singer, songwriter and actress. With the backing of her pop-idol father, Marty Wilde, and star-maker, Mickie Most, Kim released her first single in February 1981 to go on to hit number two on the pop charts by the following month. Scoring large on her big hit, "Keep Me Hangin' On," she switched images of the girl-next-door to a new sexy version and topped the UK charts in December 1986 and the US charts in June 1987. Despite further success, in 1990 she was suffering a lack of self-confidence which improved with a personal and career boost in 1996 with her appearance on stage of the musical production, "Tommy." She continued with the sell-out show until February 1997.
Wilde marred a fellow co-star on 8/31/1996.
- Work : Gain social status December 1986 (Song hits the top of the UK charts)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Song hits the top of the US charts)
- Misc. : Lose something 1990 (Self-confidence slump)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1996 (Appeared in "Tommy," 13 months)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Ananda Bagley from her over the phone, British Entertainers 1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (International popularity)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Marty Wilde)