|Birthname||Whitman, Charles Joseph|
|born on||24 June 1941 at 01:50 (= 01:50 AM )|
|Place||Lake Worth FL, USA, 26n36, 80w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°21' 26°23 Asc. 03°06'|
American homicide; a mass murderer who shot and killed 30 people from the University of Texas Tower until he was shot down, 8/01/1966. Noted as intelligent, intense and driven, he was court-martialed out of the Marines and was a brutal and domineering husband. An autopsy revealed that he had a malignant brain tumor.
- Mental Health : Psychotic episode 1 August 1966 (Went up on tower with guns)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
(Ruth Hale Oliver in "Astrophychiatry" quoted Whitman's father as saying his son had been born "around 1:00 AM," and Olive Pryor gave 1:12 AM EST in AA 4/1967.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Shot 30 people)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (A brutal, domineering husband)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Mean dude)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Malignant brain tumor)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Mass killer of 30, noted case)