|Birthname||Betty Marion White|
|born on||17 January 1922 at 18:38 (= 6:38 PM )|
|Place||Oak Park, Illinois, 41n53, 87w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°09' 28°23 Asc. 19°45'|
American actress, refreshingly open, focused and patient who found great popularity on network TV from 1952 and is best known for the 1985 mega-hit sitcom "Golden Girls." Her many other sitcoms in the '50s include "Life With Elizabeth," "The Betty White Show" and "Date With An Angel." She rated an Emmy for her role on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," leading to a total of six Emmy's achieved in her career. She has narrated the Tournament of Roses Parade for 20 years and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for ten years. In 1995 White was indicted into the Television Hall of Fame. Her autobiography, "Betty White In Person," was published in paperback, 1988.
She was married three times. Her first marriage in 1945 to Dick Barker ended the same year. She married Lane Allen in 1947 but it was also short-lived relationship. The couple divorced in 1949. Her third marriage, to Allen Ludden, lasted for 18 years,1963-1981, when he died of cancer. She was able to spend three years nursing her mom after the death of her husband and admits that she was grateful that she didn't have to deal with the losses simultaneously.
Most recently she has been doing handiwork and, with a cat and two dogs, has also been raising money for a pet foundation. In addition, she has hosted a syndicated series about animals, written five pet books, and has served for 26 years as the President emeritus of the Morris Foundation, which seeks cures for animal diseases, accomplishing the development of vaccines for dogs, cats and horses in destroying a number of previously fatal diseases. White has also been a trustee for the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association since 1974.
In May 2010 by popular demand she hosted "Saturday Night Live." Her new sitcom, "Hot in Cleveland," aired the following month with its premier on June 16, 2010.
- business associate/partner relationship with Asner, Ed (born 15 November 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Harper, Valerie (born 22 August 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Knight, Ted (born 7 December 1923). Notes: Co-stars on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Leachman, Cloris (born 30 April 1926). Notes: Co-stars on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with McClanahan, Rue (born 21 February 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "The Golden Girls"
- business associate/partner relationship with Moore, Mary Tyler (born 29 December 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- Relationship : Marriage 1945 (First husband)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1945 (From first husband)
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (To Lane Allen)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1949 (From Lane Allen)
- Work : Gain social status 1952 (Popular on TV)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (to Allen Ludden)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1985 (Start of TV hit "Golden Girls")
- Work : Prize 1986 (Received an Emmy)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Autobiography)
- Work : Prize 1995 (Indicted into TV Hall of Fame)
- Work : Begin Major Project 16 June 2010 (Premier of sitcom "Hot in Cleveland")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate in hand, March 2006. Formerly record had a time of 19:10 with source notes as follows: LMR quotes USA Weekend 3/29/1991, "White says she has always fold the truth and school records back up her claim to be 69, born January 17, 1922, Oak Park, IL." Church of Lightquotes Kay Nester for the time from a letter from White in 1954, with which Nester gave 1922.
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Perky, outgoing)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Her third marriage to Ludden)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids none (Chose not to have children)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Raises money for pet foundation)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Cats, dogs)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Handiwork)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Narrator of popular parades)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Golden Girls)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Pet Book)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Six)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Television Hall of Fame)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women