|Birthname||Virginia Inna Indelheid Weidler|
|born on||21 March 1927 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°43' 01°29 Asc. 18°55'|
American child star who first played in the film "Surrender" at the age of four and was in a stage play by the time she was six. Her parents also carted her two sisters and three brothers to all of the major studios.
Although she did a number of films, she never was able to reach star status, but held a reputation as a good working professional up until her gawky teens. With film work slim at best, she tried moving into stage work, but the reviews called her "agreeable" at best. After retiring from show business, she married and had two sons.
With a history of rheumatic heart disease, she died of a heart attack on 7/01/1968, 2:50 PM PDT, Pacific Palisades, CA.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Rheumatic heart disease)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of six)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Took a screen name)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (From age six)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women