|born on||12 July 1866 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Clichy La Garenne, France, 48n54, 2e18|
|Timezone||LMT m2e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°29' 17°56 Asc. 04°08'|
French entertainer, a cabaret singer and can-can dancer, immortalized in a portrait painted by Henri Toulouse-Lautrec called "La Goule." She was also an animal trainer and performed with the circus troupes.
Living by her wits and often in the streets, Weber died as a beggar on 1/30/1929.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (Performer in circus troupes)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Cabaret singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Can-can dancer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : On the edge (Died a street begger)
- Lifestyle : Home : Homeless more than 2 mo. (Lived on the streets)