|born on||26 May 1896 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Poland, , 50n00, 16e00|
|Timezone||LMT m16e00 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°31' 27°35 Asc. 09°33'|
Polish-American educator and professor of psychology who served as the President of the Zionist-Revisionist Organization of Poland. As the hero of the revolt and the last stand battle of the Warsaw Ghetto, he was imprisoned in a Nazi concentration camp on 4/19/1943 and sentenced to death. In 1945, however, he was liberated.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 19 April 1943 (Nazi concentration camp)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Misc. : Released from waiting 1945 (Released by Allied victory)
Lilyan Theodorff gives "approximate time" in AA 6/1949 (Style not given, presumed NS)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of psychology)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Nazi Resistance)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Nazi camp)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Sentenced to death but saved)