|Birthname||Michael David Watt|
|born on||20 December 1957 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Portsmouth, Virginia, 36n50, 76w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°14' 17°18 Asc. 16°45'|
American musician, base player for the Minutemen from 1979 until guitarist D. Boon's accidental death on December 23, 1985. He went on to play with Firehose for seven years. He has made occasional solo albums and played on countless tours with his own band and as a sideman, including the reformed lineup of the Stooges with Iggy Pop and the Asheton brothers.
In early 2000, he underwent surgery to remove an internal abscess in his perineum. On June 17, 2001 he was involved in a van accident at 5:50 PM in Falkenberg, Sweden, in which guitarist J. Mascis was injured.
- associate relationship with Boon, D. (born 1 April 1958)
- associate relationship with Hurley, George (born 4 September 1958). Notes: Band mates in the Minutemen
- associate relationship with Iggy Pop (born 21 April 1947). Notes: Watt plays bass for the re-formed Stooges
- associate relationship with Mascis, J. (born 10 December 1965)
- associate relationship with Ranaldo, Lee (born 3 February 1956). Notes: Occasional musical collaborators
- Social : Joined group 1979 (Minutemen)
- Health : Medical procedure 2000 (Surgery to remove abdominal abscess)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 17 June 2001 at 5:50 PM in Falkenberg, Sweden (Car accident)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Nick Dagan Best quotes him
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist