|born on||4 May 1983 at 21:34 (= 9:34 PM )|
|Place||Framingham, Massachusetts, 42n17, 71w25|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°00' 13°02 Asc. 05°39'|
American teenage blues fan and prodigy whose weekend gigs are causing a buzz in her local clubs. A singer-guitarist-songwriter, Lydia, a high-school senior, amazes fans with her control and professionalism.
Lydia took clarinet lessons as a kid, studied voice, took up the bass and at 14, bought a Fender Stratocaster. She fell in love with jazz through a videotape that included bluesman Albert King. Another local legend, Monster Mike Welch (four years older than she) became an inspiration. She began to jam at local clubs, her dad at her side.
By the end of 2000, Lydia has made a demo and started her own band, and has a CD in the works.
- Work : End Major Project 2000 (Finished demo tape)
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 14)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Local clubs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, clarinet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.