|Birthname||Marcy Lynn Walker|
|born on||26 November 1961 at 05:35 (= 05:35 AM )|
|Place||Paducah, Kentucky, 37n05, 88w36|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°59' 22°39 Asc. 19°00'|
American actress, most visible in the role of Liza Colby Chandler in the TV soap series, "All My Children," 1981-84. She was also a regular on the series "Santa Barbara," 1984 –1991 and "The "Guiding Light," 1993-1995. In 1995, the blue-eyed blonde once more joined "Children." She has appeared in other TV productions.
Walker’s private life may well rival her television dramas. She was married and divorced three times before she was age 30. Her first brief marriage was to actor Stephen Ferris in the early ‘80s. She then married actor Billy Warlock, former "Days of Our Lives" star, in 1987. When that marriage dissolved within the year, Walker found herself in the arms of cameraman Stephen Collins. They had a child together in 1989, son Taylor, and married a year later. Within another year, Walker was once more single. Walker surmised, "I think everybody loves to be in love. But now I've come to the point where I say if I don't know what marriage is, I shouldn't be married."
Nonetheless, in a triumph of hope over experience, she married Robert Drew Primrose in 1997 for two years, and on 12/11/1999, she married Doug Smith.
- Work : New Career 1981 (TV soaps, "All My Children")
- Work : New Job 1984 (Began in "Santa Barbara")
- Relationship : Marriage 1987 (Second marriage Billy Warlock)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Son Taylor born)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Began in "The Guiding Light")
- Work : New Job 1995 (Back to "All My Children")
- Relationship : Marriage 1997 (Fourth marriage Robert Primrose)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. in hand
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Four)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Soaps strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("All My Children" and "Santa Monica")