|born on||29 September 1943 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Popowo, Poland, 52n42, 19e24|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°02' 00°17 Asc. 01°31'|
Polish union leader who led the Polish Solidarity Movement, a labor strike of 500 days of social revolution, in 1980. As the head of the trade union, he also was elected the Chairman of the Committee in 1980. Being politically moderate, a devout Catholic, and a man of integrity, he won the Nobel Peace Prize on 10/05/1983. Earlier, on 12/31/1980, he had gone underground when martial law was declared in Poland, but was arrested the same month.
He was one of seven kids raised on a small farm and life was hard, as the Nazis imprisoned his father in a concentration camp during his childhood.
On 11/19/1995, in a stunning upset, he was defeated by a slim margin by Aleksander Kwasniewski. His authoritarian style and stubbornness cost him much needed support.
- Work : Lose social status 19 November 1995 (Loses to Aleksander Kwasniewski)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes autobiography "A Way of Hope," 1987, p.25.
Taeger IHL has the same 3:30 AM time, but quotes various other sources with a different time of 22:15, one of them as 'personal statement'. Rodden rating was downgraded.
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Authoritarian, stubborn)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of seven)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Dad in concentration camp)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Political)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Devout Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (1982)
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions (Leader)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Committee Chairman)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace Prize 1983)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession