|born on||16 January 1914 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Le Puy, France, 45n02, 3e53|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°59' 28°35 Asc. 05°14'|
French-American composer, conductor and arranger, an educator. Born in France of American parents, he moved to the U.S. at age seven. By 12, he was an organist, and became the church choir director in Los Angeles.
In 1947 he founded the Los Angeles Concert Chorale which segued into the Roger Wagner Chorale, playing concerts, radio, TV and films. Since 1955 they toured the U.S., Canada, South and Central America, along with many recordings.
The head of the music department at Marymount College, Wagner has been guest conductor of choral groups throughout the world.
- Family : Change residence 1922 (Moved to U.S.)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1927 (Organist, church choir director, age 12)
- Work : New Job 1947 (Founded L.A. Concert Chorale)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1955 (Band started touring)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Chorale noted)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher (Professor at Maymount)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (France to U.S.)