|Birthname||Lindsay Joan Wagner|
|born on||22 June 1949 at 16:42 (= 4:42 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°13' 20°51 Asc. 00°46'|
American actress who, after doing a guest shot in 1976 on the "Six Million Dollar Man," zoomed into her own series, "The Bionic Woman." During the time of her series, she worked a 16-hour day and earned half a million dollars a year. Prior to hitting the big time, she was a model at the age of 14, signing a movie contract in 1971 for $152 a week.
She married four times, first to music publisher Alan Rider in 1970, second to actor Michael Brandon in 1976, and lastly to stuntman Henry King in 5/1981. She had two sons with Kingi, born in 1983 and 1986; they later divorced. Having met her fourth husband, Larry Mortorff, in 11/1989, she married him in May, 1990. The couple was married for about three years and divorced on 6/23/1993, after a separation in 6/1991.
She began suffering medical problems at an early age as she developed an ulcer at the age of 16.
- business associate/partner relationship with Anderson, Richard (1926) (born 8 August 1926). Notes: Co-stars on "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman"
- business associate/partner relationship with Majors, Lee (born 23 April 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "The Six Million Dollar Man" and "The Bionic Woman"
- Relationship : Meet a significant person November 1989 (Met future husband Mortorff)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. (Same Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Gastrointestinal
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 14)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ('Bionic Woman')
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection