Wagner, Edgar R.
|born on||9 August 1893 at 01:08 (= 01:08 AM )|
|Place||Manchester NH, USA, 43n00, 71w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°50' 11°30 Asc. 02°09'|
American Chemistry Consultant who became an astrologer and researcher, specializing in Uranian. Dr. Wagner researched and taught Uranian for years, along with rectification and predictive techniques. He was a member of NCGR. A proud and outspoken man, exacting in his work, he became increasingly frail and confused as he aged into his 70's. The elderly senior disappeared from his New York apartment and was never found.
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Administrator, CEO)
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist (Reveres competence)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Member of NCGR)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (In his 70's)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Missing person (Wandered off, never found)