Wageningen, J.C. van
|born on||2 December 1895 at 00:33 (= 12:33 AM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n05, 5e08|
|Timezone||LMT m5e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°36' 06°19 Asc. 22°12'|
Dutch astrologer and author of "Astrologie en geneeskunde" (astrology and medicine) and in 1928, "De astrologie, haar betekenis en draagwijdte" (astrology, its meaning and importance). Together with W.B. Vreugdenhil he wrote an important book about primary directions "Astrologie, eenvoudige handleiding voor het berekenen der Primaire Directies," published in 1932. Wageningen and Vreugdenhil were in charge of the astrology course of the Pelman Institute.
He died on 1/15/1964, Amsterdam.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 January 1964 (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1932 (Astrology book)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 (Astrology book)
Tees Reitsma from colleague information (given as local time), contributed to Donna Cunninghams Astrologer's Memorial page
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with Vreugdenhil)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Astrology course)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Medical-astrology book)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)