Difference between revisions of "Wadlow, Robert"
(Imported from Astrodatabank)
Revision as of 09:15, 19 March 2013
|born on||22 February 1918 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Alton IL, USA, 38n53, 90w10|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°05' 25°44 Asc. 26°07'|
American giant who weighed 12 lbs at birth and was the size of a three-year-old by the age of six months. He weighed 250 pounds and was six feet, eleven inches tall by the age of 11, eventually growing to be 491 pounds and eight feet 11 inches tall. Physicians claimed that the reason for his growth was an overactive pituitary gland.
On 7/04/1940 a brace chafed his ankle and infection set in, killing him about a week later, 7/13/1940.
Copy in hand of letter from Alton Museum of History, Steinbrecher. (Garth Allen quotes Guinness Book of Records for 6:00 AM.)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records
- Notable : Famous : Notable extremes (Giant)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Overactive Pituitary Gland)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 8' 11")
- Traits : Body : Weight (491 lbs)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 22)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Ankle injury)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Fatal infection from ankle injury)