Waals, Johannes van der
|Birthname||Waals, Johannes Diderik van der|
|born on||23 November 1837 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Leyden, Netherlands, 52n09, 4e30|
|Timezone||LMT m4e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°33' 00°24 Asc. 15°31'|
Dutch scientist, a physicist who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1910 for his researches on the equations of state for gasses and fluids.
Waals died 3/09/1923, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Work : Prize 1910 (Nobel Prize in Physics)
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 March 1923 at 12:00 noon in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/3640
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Physics)
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Equations of gasses and fluids)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)