|born on||7 November 1932 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°03' 12°59 Asc. 08°17'|
French writer , philosopher and classical linguist of Russian ancestry . He produced both literary works for adults and spy novels for young readers under the pseudonym Lieutenant X. Volkoff is sometimes considered the French Cold War writer par excellence. His works are pact with intelligence and manipulation, but also by metaphysical and spiritual elements.
The fall of the Berlin Wall opened Volkoff's work to all kinds of disinformation and manipulation campaigns, not just those of communist regimes. In the 2000s he returned to his Slavic roots, publishing several texts on Russian history and orthodoxy, and publicly declared his support for Vladimir Putin's policies.
- other hierarchical relationship with Putin, Vladimir (born 7 October 1952). Notes: supportive for Putin's policies
- Social : Joined group 1957 (joined the army fought in the French-Algerian war)
- Work : New Career 1963 (translator USA)
- Work : New Job 1966 (teaches French and Russian literature USA)
Collection Didier Geslain (acte 4624)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (avid competitive fencer)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Grand Prix Jean Giono 1995)